Barrel Sales Representative - Northern and Central California Seeking a well connected sales professional who can promote our high quality barrels to winemakers. In this role you will make contact with customers by phone, sales calls, tradeshows or other events with the majority of your time spent face to face in order to build solid relationships and maximize sales goals. Previous experience selling to Winemakers and/or a strong understanding of the winemaking process is required. Degree in Enology or similar preferred. Must be available to travel freely throughout California. This is a highly autonomous role with room to grow. The right candidate will be honest, organized, and driven. In return, we offer a highly competitive base salary as well as a tiered commission system, company car and more...
Customer Technical Services - EAST COAST
Amazing new opportunity with a growing wine & spirits industry supplier.
Newly created position due to company growth, the Technical Customer Service role is perfect for a technically skilled professional. Put both your excellent mechanical and customer service skills to use. If you have experience in line maintenance as a bottling line mechanic or working for a mobile bottling line, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a market leading global manufacturer and is rapidly growing with an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in providing outstanding technical support to our customers. Join our team of highly motivated, professional individuals and start your career on the right track!
The responsibilities of a successful Technical Support Representative shall include (but are not limited to):Applies technical expertise to quickly identify, troubleshoot and/ or resolve both simple and complex problems. Guides customers through setting up and safely operating equipment. Troubleshooting issues and equipment with customers in person, over the phone and via e-Mail. Works closely with the quality team to resolve product issues. Maintains excellent customer communication and follows up throughout the troubleshooting process. Provides detailed documentation of reported product issues and resolutions.
Skills/Knowledge: Excellent PC skills including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated aptitude for troubleshooting and diagnosing technical problems. Must be customer-oriented and provide exceptional customer service.Strong verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills. Able to work independently within defined processes and procedures.
Other position requirements Located preferably on East Coast, and is willing and able to travel both regionally and nationally. Stable work history in technical, maintenance or related fields. Product and industry knowledge pertaining to bottling, preferred but not mandatory.
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.