AMAZING and RARE opportunity to work with a growing wine industry supplier who offers a competitive compensation and a great team of proffessionals. Relocation is available for this position!
The General Manager is responsible for overall sales, direction, control and management of all activities within the manufacturing, engineering, and logistical operations of the company.
* Provides general direction and leadership for the company.
* Develops manufacturing and operational strategic plans to ensure achieving the Divisions growth and profit objectives.
* Oversees planning and buissness decisiones as they relate to production goals and objectives, manufacturing budgets, capital equipment recommendations, personal resource utilization and communication programs.
* Consults with engineers and others to improve product design and quality manufacturing feasibility, and customer satisfaction through corrction of identified problems.
* Directs and coordinates all activities relating to the production of company products utilizing knowlege of industry technology, production methods and procedures, as well as the capabilities of machine tools and equipment.
* Confers with others to establish safety and quality control standards; to obtain data regarding specifications, quantities, and scheduled delivery data of products on order; and to develop budget and cost controls.
* Directs the maximum effective use of company human resources, tools, supplies, equipment, facilities and space in the manufacturing processes.
* Deals reguarly with production matters relating to scheduling, shipping, material requisitioning, shift coordination, overtime, staffing, and future needs for tools and manufacturing space.
Do you have an excellent winery client network with production people (Winemakers / Owners) and or the financial side of the wineries (CFO’s / Controllers / General Managers)? If so, then this amazing opportunity could be for you!
On behalf of an international organization, we are conducting a search for a professional Account Manager who can put their network of contacts from the wine industry to use. Experience selling a service or a product is acceptable in this role. The ideal candidate should be local to the Santa Rosa area and be open to coming in to the office every day – this is not a work from home sales position. Candidate needs to be able to demonstrate within a short period of time from the start of hire that they can be on the road with appointments. Senior sales staff will be available, training and assisting this new person with all of the financial aspects of the job step by step. A minimum of 5 years of sales experience is expected as is excellent communication skills. In return this position offers, a base salary attached with commission and bonus, and of course all of the expenses, gas, fuel company car, medical etc. This is a growing company with a great team! Forward a current resume today. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.